Cluster computing refers that many of the computers connected on a network and they perform like a single entity. Each computer that is connected to the network is called a node. Cluster computing offers solutions to solve complicated problems by providing faster computational speed, and enhanced data integrity.
Characteristics of Cluster Computing
- Tightly coupled computers.
- Single system image.
- Centralized job management and scheduling system.
- On-Demand Self service
- Broad network access
- Resource pooling
- Rapid elasticity
Cloud Computing Architecture
Cloud Computing Architecture is divided into two parts, i.e., front-end and back-end. Front-end and back-end communicate via a network or internet. A diagrammatic representation of cloud computing architecture is shown below:
- It provides applications and the interfaces that are required for the cloud-based service.
- It consists of client’s side applications, which are web browsers such as Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Cloud infrastructure consists of hardware and software components such as data storage, server, virtualization software, etc.
- It also provides a Graphical User Interface to the end-users to perform respective tasks.
- It is responsible for monitoring all the programs that run the application on the front-end.
- It has a large number of data storage systems and servers. The back-end is an important and huge part of the whole cloud computing architecture, as shown below:
Advantages of Cluster Computing
- Processing Speed
- Cost efficacy
- Extended Resource Availability
Legal Issues in Cloud Computing
Cloud computing legal issues result from where a cloud provider keeps data, including application of foreign data protection laws and surveillance. In this tip, learn about cloud computing legal issues stemming from data location, and how to avoid them.
Cloud computing contracts and cloud outages
When a cloud service goes down, users lose access to their data and therefore may be unable to provide services to their customers. When is a cloud user compensated for the loss of service, and to what extent. Users need to examine how cloud computing contracts account for cloud outages.
Areas of cloud Computing
- Weather Forecasting
- Space Exploration
- Software as a service
- Infrastructure- as -a-Service
Cloud computing gives an environment where organizations can securely build applications and use cloud services based on the client requirement. So, with this, we got a complete run-down on what Cloud Computing Architecture is. In this article, we learned what cloud computing is, the benefits of Cloud Computing architecture, the architecture of cloud computing, and components of cloud computing architecture.